Football-Simulation Index du Forum
Football-Simulation
Forum de simulation avec Football Manager 2009 !

Football-Simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Zlatan Ibrahimovic comments on possible Premier League retur ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Ligue 1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zlatan Ibrahimovic comments on possible Premier League retur Répondre en citant

Zlatan Ibrahimovic comments on possible Premier League return amid speculation he could rejoin Manchester United

m8bet The 37-year-old has been in excellent form for LA Galaxy in the MLS, giving rise to rumours he could be set to return to England in the off-season. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has suggested he won't be returning to the Premier League in the MLS off-season. It comes amid speculation that the veteran striker could rejoin Manchester United in January. Ibrahimovich has been in fine form for LA Galaxy, scoring 21 goals in 25 outings.

United boss Jose Mourinho, who also managed the player at Inter Milan, is known to be a big fan. With Romelu Lukaku and other Red Devils' strikers, struggling for form, some have suggested Mourinho could move for the big Swede for a third time. However, speaking to Sky Sport, the 37-year-old suggested he would be focusing on recovering when the MLS season ends.

He said: “I think I’m in a situation where I need to have a good balance between work and rest. “Because I came back from injury and because of my age and the load I’m putting in during training. m8bet “It’s not what I have been thinking about because we still have two games, hopefully we make the play-offs. “Any more on that I don’t know what to say because I haven’t focused on that, I haven’t put any thought on it.”

Ibrahimovic worked with Mourinho at both United and Inter Milan. He scored 29 times in his single season with Mourinho in Italy, winning Serie A, and bagged another 29 in 53 games at United, winning the Europa League and League Cup. Earlier this month, ESPN claimed that Mourinho wanted to bring the 6ft 5ins forward back to Manchester on loan for the remainder of the season.

MLS players are well know for joining Premier League clubs after their season finishes, m8bet with Landon Donovan twice linking up with Everton . Theirry Henry also rejoined Arsenal on loan from New York Red Bulls. However, Ibrahimovich's latest comments seem to suggest he won't be making the trip back across the Pond this winter.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Ligue 1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006