Football-Simulation Index du Forum
Football-Simulation
Forum de simulation avec Football Manager 2009 !

Football-Simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Liverpool are circling for the Welshman's signature ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Coupe National
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool are circling for the Welshman's signature Répondre en citant

LIVERPOOL are willing to deliver Aaron Ramsey the riches which Arsenal could not, according to reports in Italy. Ramsey revealed this week sbobet168 that he will leave the club next June after contract talks fell through. The Welshman was expecting to come through negotiations with an improved contract which would see him earn a similar amount to Arsenal’s highest-paid player, Mesut Ozil. The German sbobet168 playmaker is paid a reported £300,000-per-week in comparison to Ramsey’s £110,000. Unai Emery has started Ramsey in six of the eight Premier League matches so far, but the 27-year-old is not seen as an integral player in the squad. With his contract running out in June 2019, Ramsey vowed to see out his deal, but accepts he will move on in the summer.
“Everything has been going great with the club – we thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal but that’s sbobet168 no longer the case,” Ramsey said on Friday.
“So I just have to carry on playing my football and do my best for Arsenal this season and I’ll leave the rest with the club.
“Am I disappointed? That’s a decision they have made and things happen in football and you just have to get on with it.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Coupe National Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006