Football-Simulation Index du Forum
Football-Simulation
Forum de simulation avec Football Manager 2009 !

Football-Simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Play-Off Final player reaction: “Incredible support...you se ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Annonces Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 10:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Play-Off Final player reaction: “Incredible support...you se Répondre en citant

It was a horrible way to finish maxbet the season as we just fell short of our Premier League promotion push at Wembley.

Our players have taken to social media these past few days to give their verdict – with the fab fans earning high praise for their huge support this season.

John Terry
Absolutely devastated to lose.

Our goal as a football club - players, staff, owner and fans - was to achieve promotion. 

It kills me that we weren’t able to achieve what we set out to do. 

All I can say is that we gave it our all throughout the season, had incredible support from our fans, but unfortunately fell just short.

Thank you for all the support throughout the season.

James Chester
The disappointment of losing an occasion like the Play-Off Final will never leave. 

Thank you for your support again this season. 

You are a credit to this wonderful football club.

Sam Johnstone
Villa fans. Sorry we couldn’t get over the line for you all. 

We are hurting as much as you.

You guys sent shivers down my spine when you sang at home, maxbet away and especially in the Play-Off Final.

Once again, devastated and sorry we couldn’t finish the job we set out to complete. UTV!

Jack Grealish 
Devastated as much as you guys are. We live and we learn.

Conor Hourihane
Truly, absolutely gutted not to get over the line for everyone involved in this great club!! 

A special mention to the support throughout the season. It’s been incredible. #UTV

Robert Snodgrass
Devastated to lose. We tried for you and it wasn’t enough, 

I am gutted we didn’t achieve our goal, but I am delighted I got the chance to play for this terrific club and thank everybody from fans, players and staff from day one making me feel at home. 

Whatever happens I have loved pulling on that jersey and met some great people. maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 10:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Annonces Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006