Football-Simulation Index du Forum
Football-Simulation
Forum de simulation avec Football Manager 2009 !

Football-Simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chris Gunter says Wales trip to China has been 'eye-opening' ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Ligue 1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 10:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chris Gunter says Wales trip to China has been 'eye-opening' Répondre en citant

แทง บอล สด Wales defender Chris Gunter has had a taste of what it is like to be Gareth Bale with his own Chinese fan club overwhelming him in Nanning.

Gunter has become a hugely popular figure at the China Cup - if not quite rivalling the film-star attention on Real Madrid forward Bale - as home fans have lined up for autographs and selfies with the Reading full-back at the Wales team hotel.

One fan even said she spent three hours a day for two months drawing a photograph of Gunter's memorable chin-up gesture to Wales supporters following the last-minute defeat to England at Euro 2016.

"I had a couple of messages on Twitter before I came here, but I didn't know what to expect really," Gunter said of his new-found celebrity status ahead of Monday's China Cup final against Uruguay.

"There's a few more enthusiastic ones, but I don't think I can compete in numbers with Gareth.

"They are very polite and respectful here and the enthusiasm generally for us as a team has been eye-opening. แทง บอล สด

"It's fantastic and just shows in terms of Wales as a nation how far we're reaching out."

Gunter became Wales' most capped outfield player when he made his 86th appearance in the 6-0 semi-final victory over China on Thursday.

It took him past Gary Speed's 85-game mark and within six appearances of equalling Neville Southall's 92-cap record.

Gunter could possibly break Southall's record by the end of the year as he closes in on becoming the first Welshman to play 100 times for his country.

"There always seems to be another landmark," Gunter said.

"People tell you it's coming up, but to be outright second on an evening where we had the result and the performance was a good night.

"The caps I've always said is one thing, because you never think about it when you've lost.

"But what we've done in a lot of those games, especially over the last couple of years, and what I've been involved in outweighs the caps by a million miles for me.

"To be part of this last couple of years has given me the best days of my life. I'm extremely blessed to have that." แทง บอล สด

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 10:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 11:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: David de Gea wins Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player Répondre en citant

David de Gea wins Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award

เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ David de Gea has been named as Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year for a record fourth time. It is the fourth time in five seasons the Spanish goalkeeper has won the award. He succeeds compatriot Ander Herrera, who won it last season. It means De Gea eclipses Cristiano Ronaldo, who won it on three occasions, in 2004, 2007 and 2008.
De Gea told MUTV: "It is difficult to say with words what Manchester United means for me, and for anyone it is amazing to play for this club, for the fans, for the history, it is amazing to play for this club. "It was a bit hard at the beginning, but I believe in myself, I train hard. I want to say thanks for everyone, I didn't expect to win just one and now I have four. Thanks for everything." De Gea was also named as United's Players' Player of the Year. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

"It is always special to receive this award, especially from my team-mates. I love all of them so I am very happy," De Gea said. Jose Mourinho presented Scott McTominay with the Manager's Player of the Year award and had high praise for the 21-year-old afterwards. "I think the dream of every boy that arrives at the club is to play for the first team," Mourinho said. "When the dream becomes true, the next dream is to play in big matches and to play in the Champions League and eventually to play for the national team.

"This player gives everything, in five or six months, so my Player of the Year has to be Scott McTominay." Nemanja Matic won Goal of the Season for his injury-time half volley against Crystal Palace, which sealed a dramatic 3-2 win at Selhurst Park in March after United had been 2-0 down. Matic said: "It's one more trophy for my small collection; my kids will also be very happy. This is a great club, a great team and we also have a great manager. "My team-mates have helped me to adapt very quickly. I hope that I can still improve to give something to the team." เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chris Gunter says Wales trip to China has been 'eye-opening'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Competition -> Ligue 1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006