Football-Simulation Index du Forum
Football-Simulation
Forum de simulation avec Football Manager 2009 !

Football-Simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Arthur speaks about why he chose to join Barcelona ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arthur speaks about why he chose to join Barcelona Répondre en citant

Sport have done the first interview with Arthur, Barcelona’s new signing. Arthur who is still with Brazilian club Gremio till the end of the บอล ส เต็ ป season also spoke about how the deal eventually came to fruition. Arthur had always wanted to move to the Camp Nou. He said: “There was a บอล ส เต็ ป time when there were a lot of different offers on the table but I chose Barca. I wanted to play for the team because of its style and because of what it means.  I had a huge dream to join this บอล ส เต็ ป job and hope to enjoy my football here. In the interview, Arthur reveals that Neymar and Coutinho called him after he joined Barcelona to congratulate him and he highlighted the role played by Robert Fernandez during the negotiations. “He was the person with whom I had the most contact and helped to get everything going”.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 10:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arthur speaks about why he chose to join Barcelona Répondre en citant

Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds (Hangul: 신과함께-죄와 벌; RR: Sin gwa Hamkke - Joe wa Beol; lit. "Together with God - Sin and Punishment") is a 2017 South Korean action fantasy drama film directed by Kim Yong-hwa and based on a webtoon by Joo Ho-min, Along With the Gods. It stars Ha Jung-woo, Cha .IF you interest its please see my link:http://nungmaimarang.blogspot.com%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5/][color=invalid-color:#[/url]1522d2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5][/url]ดูหนังออนไลน์%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5[/color][/url[/url]]
ดูหนังออนไลน์

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arthur speaks about why he chose to join Barcelona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Football-Simulation Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006